Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 241.804 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 466,215 KZT (AU$1,928) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)