Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 247.907 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,985 KZT (AU$2,856) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)