Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.455 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 733,893 KZT (AU$2,775) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)