Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 248.730 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 478,617 KZT (AU$1,924) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (23 minutes ago)