Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.318 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 903,920 KZT (€2,509) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)