Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,252 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.928 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 854,907 KZT (€2,493) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)