Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,776 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.482 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,834 KZT (Mex$ 28,216) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)