Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,016 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.503 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,089 KZT (Mex$ 34,666) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)