Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.800 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 434,532 KZT (Mex$ 24,412) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)