Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 378.519 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,772 KZT (€3,045) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)