Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.010 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,448 KZT (190,870 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)