Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 107.509 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 439,660 KZT (4,090TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)