Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.543 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 493,978 KZT (5,775TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)