Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.143 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,597 KZT (6,155TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (43 minutes ago)