Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.236 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 451,392 KZT (5,116TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)