Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 794 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.699 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 507,006 KZT (Mex$ 30,361) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)