Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.509 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,222 KZT (Mex$ 31,511) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)