Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.661 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 322,963 KZT (Mex$ 19,385) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)