Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.127 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,181 KZT (ARS $27,783) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)