Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 473,362 KZT (ARS $22,651) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)