Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 839 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.230 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 779,017 KZT ($2,503) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)