Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.312 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,914 KZT ($U45,695) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (about 1 hour ago)