Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.014 KZT / UYU
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 339,024 KZT ($U30,781) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)