Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.621 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 417,066 KZT (33,046₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)