Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 386.930 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 825,294 KZT (€2,133) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (28 minutes ago)