Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.767 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 868,254 KZT (€2,216) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)