Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 729,586 KZT (€2,043) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)