Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.672 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 857,141 KZT (€2,161) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)