Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.852 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,790 KZT (€2,061) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)