Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.984 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 806,855 KZT (€2,053) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)