Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,626 prices entered by 591 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.835 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,053,937 KZT (AU$4,469) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)