Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,437 prices entered by 574 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.576 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 762,918 KZT (AU$3,057) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)