Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.415 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,368 KZT (17,640 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)