Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.852 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 583,792 KZT (16,283 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)