Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.331 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,111 KZT (16,475 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)