Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.618 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 407,400 KZT (12,885 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)