Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.684 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 686,630 KZT (﷼ 7,656) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)