Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10696 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,035 KZT (COL$6,002,362) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)