Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11383 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,829 KZT (COL$3,758,600) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)