Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10646 KZT / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 171 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 675,071 KZT (COL$6,340,794) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)