Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.028 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 331,146 KZT (109,379 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)