Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.897 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 320,119 KZT (110,484 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (30 minutes ago)