Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.873 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,803 KZT (﷼ 6,760) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)