Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15253 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 504,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 475,985 KZT (3,120,527 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)