Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14159 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 427,126 KZT (3,016,663 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)