Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13987 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 357,835 KZT (2,558,344 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)