Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08829 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 483,393 KZT (5,475,170 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)