Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09137 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 533,222 KZT (5,835,734 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)