Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09262 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,129 KZT (6,058,290 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)