Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 366,664 KZT (₨75,095) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (23 minutes ago)