Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 498,599 KZT (₨97,138) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)