Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.192 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 511,047 KZT (₨98,421) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)