Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.310 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 210% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,227 KZT (Bs 36,392) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)