Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.861 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 199% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 934,965 KZT (Bs 29,345) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)