Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.372 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 210% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,539,309 KZT (Bs 46,126) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)