Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.729 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 196% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,455,136 KZT (Bs 44,460) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)