Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.486 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 507,604 KZT (92,533 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)