Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.643 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,924 KZT (92,317 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)