Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.987 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 236,734 KZT (₨47,468) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)