Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.844 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 334,314 KZT (₨69,017) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)