Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.161 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 380,360 KZT (₨73,705) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)