Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 342,241 KZT (₨71,002) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (37 minutes ago)