Cost of living comparison between Matamoros, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.717 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 493,254 KZT (Mex$ 27,841) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (39 minutes ago)