Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.017 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 520,115 KZT (47,209 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)