Cost of living comparison between Matagalpa, Nicaragua and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.466 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 312,067 KZT (27,218 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)