Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.073 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,026 KZT (42,719 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)