Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.000 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 388,733 KZT ($1,167) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)