Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 714,049 KZT (﷼ 80,573,072) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (41 minutes ago)