Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00977 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 510,288 KZT (﷼ 52,210,841) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (35 minutes ago)