Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01045 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 389,152 KZT (﷼ 37,248,283) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)