Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01011 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,247 KZT (﷼ 54,403,198) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)