Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00966 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 423,136 KZT (﷼ 43,821,377) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)