Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.595 KZT / LSL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 812,890 KZT (33,051 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)