Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.844 KZT / LSL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 780,891 KZT (31,432 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)