Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.539 KZT / LSL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 466,032 KZT (19,798 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)