Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.458 KZT / LSL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,788 KZT (25,178 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)