Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.056 KZT / LSL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 795,961 KZT (31,768 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)