Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.515 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 608,589 KZT (57,880 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)