Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.241 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 617,800 KZT (54,962 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)