Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.941 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,595 KZT (57,908 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)