Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.801 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 638,867 KZT (59,149 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)