Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.714 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,854 KZT (€2,401) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)