Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,176 KZT (€1,952) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)