Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.401 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 631,043 KZT (18,893 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)