Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.790 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 437,711 KZT (12,954 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)