Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.975 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,410 KZT (18,539 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)