Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.448 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 745,408 KZT (21,028 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)