Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.016 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,502 KZT (18,725 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)