Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.526 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,929 KZT (17,492 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)