Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.099 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 428,470 KZT (12,945 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)