Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.814 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 248,404 KZT (21,026₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)