Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.016 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 549,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 458,082 KZT (35,193₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)