Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.488 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 417,784 KZT (R$ 4,199) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)