Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.966 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 532,969 KZT (R$ 5,227) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)