Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.990 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 405,292 KZT (R$ 4,222) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)