Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.806 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 659,325 KZT (R$ 6,231) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)