Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.839 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 836,262 KZT (R$ 7,683) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (35 minutes ago)