Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 541 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.611 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 866,743 KZT (€2,236) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)