Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 392.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 806,673 KZT (€2,058) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (37 minutes ago)