Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.308 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,782 KZT (€1,782) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)