Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.359 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 924,114 KZT (€2,380) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)