Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.362 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 939,819 KZT (€2,274) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)