Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.372 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 946,257 KZT (€2,256) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 620,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)