Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 453,887 KZT (₨151,687) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)