Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.822 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 475,592 KZT (₨168,517) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)