Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.867 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 546,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 537,185 KZT (₨187,396) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)