Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.978 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 453,968 KZT (₨152,460) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)