Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.029 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 302,588 KZT (₨99,889) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)