Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.092 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,234,803 KZT (€3,079) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)