Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.013 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,025,975 KZT (€2,624) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (36 minutes ago)