Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 397.004 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,992 KZT (€2,778) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (36 minutes ago)