Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 735,730 KZT (€2,032) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)