Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.763 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 948,703 KZT (€2,403) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)