Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.210 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 339,224 KZT (Php54,625) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)