Cost of living comparison between Marawi, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.863 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 275,410 KZT (Php40,132) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$170 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)