Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.506 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 491,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 435,603 KZT (Php66,952) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)