Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 955 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.310 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 279% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,185,243 KZT (Bs 35,582) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (37 minutes ago)