Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 950 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.393 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 263% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,703,550 KZT (Bs 54,265) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (19 minutes ago)