Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.257 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 251% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,748,899 KZT (Bs 52,587) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)