Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.184 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 268% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,688,712 KZT (Bs 49,400) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (30 minutes ago)