Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.053 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 537,895 KZT (ARS $25,550) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)