Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 632,430 KZT (ARS $30,262) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (33 minutes ago)