Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.266 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,216 KZT (ARS $28,870) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)