Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.477 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 395,790 KZT (88,400 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)