Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.715 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 631,675 KZT (133,961 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)