Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 637 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.486 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,680 KZT (135,017 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)