Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.106 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,003,132 KZT (164,300 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 545,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)