Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.012 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,086 KZT (184,641 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)