Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.490 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,122 KZT (1,936 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)