Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.870 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,439 KZT (1,987 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)