Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.510 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 399,238 KZT (1,269 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)