Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.860 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 400,623 KZT (1,264 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (37 minutes ago)