Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.176 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,685 KZT (€2,211) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)