Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 566 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.372 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 626,745 KZT (€1,730) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)