Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.636 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,006,842 KZT (€2,545) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)