Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11451 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 571,120 KZT (COL$4,987,640) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)