Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 524,990 KZT (COL$4,905,143) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (37 minutes ago)