Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11607 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,023 KZT (COL$5,557,091) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 641,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)