Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11298 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,858 KZT (COL$5,185,361) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)