Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10953 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 442,381 KZT (COL$4,038,791) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)