Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11492 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,877 KZT (COL$5,272,389) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)