Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11853 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,047 KZT (COL$4,986,626) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)