Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,906 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.701 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 395,828 KZT (Php59,066) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)