Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,895 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.920 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 415,125 KZT (Php59,990) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)