Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,132 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.607 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 575,049 KZT (Php87,034) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)