Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.407 KZT / PHP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,439 prices entered by 328 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,156 KZT (Php87,117) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)