Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 455,132 KZT (₨92,380) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)