Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.104 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 497,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 423,696 KZT (₨83,007) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)