Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 645 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.795 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,636 KZT (₨98,779) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)